Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Blessings from God

I am so blessed by my God! In these times that are so rough for everyone. My husband who has worked in our company for the last 12 years has been looking for work. As of April 1st we no longer need him here. But God provides, a subcontractor of ours is going to make a position for my husband and hire him. How blessed is that! Also he will have a company truck which will save us a bundle in gas (for those who do not know my husband drives a GMC truck the worst for gas). I also was offered to have my salary paid for the year if I would stay and help. Which of course is my dream I love my job and I love working.

On a bitter sweet note a friend wants our horse. Which saves us lots of money and Paige never rides but I loved him so! I know he is going to a good home and we will be able to see him and maybe someday get him back.

I am trying to convince my husband to learn to tattoo. My husband is an amazing artist and would love that profession so pray that he would consider.


I pray for those hit so hard with the economy the way that it is. I hurt so bad to watch our friends and vendors in such turmoil. I pray that this will end soon.

No comments: