Friday, March 7, 2008

My first post

This is my first ever post. I just moved to a new condo and am on a new life plan and thought I should blog about it. My husband who is the love of my life and I decided that we are going to work really hard at having Christ in everything we do. Where we live, where we work, where we play, everywhere. We have two children, Luke who is 3 years old and Paige who is 10 going on 30. 2007 was the worst year I have had, my mother (stepmother of 20 years) was digosnisted with luekima and died 10 months later. It was a long slow death and was just awful. One thing I learned God is all that you need and all that you have! He was my stength and my guidance ( I was the one that made all her medical decisions). She did know Jesus and was baptisted at her home just weeks before she died. I had the pleasure of becoming her daughter over those ten months as we were not close before. But in those 10 months I had the best mother anyone could ask for. I know she loved me and loved the Lord and is in Heaven with Him now.

So on to the new part...

The move was my idea I thought we should sell our house and move to this condo (we build condos and this is one of ours). That way we are close to my friends and my favorite church Summit I love Summit. I feel as God wants us there, I learn so much each Sunday and feel blessed that God had allowed me to find this place where He is. I am now praying about where send my children should go to school in August. I found a school that I think I like I am going there Monday.

Well I have to go unpack I will upload more pictures of my family they are great!

No comments: