Monday, March 17, 2008

Passion Week


Well Passion week has started and I am very sad to not have my mom to share this time with her. She loved being with the kids and cooking Easter dinner.

I am also sad that no units have sold (we own a construction company). This weekend will be the end of season and no units sold. I am holding strong in that God has a plan and HE provides. I try not to be anxious but this morning it got the best of me. I had to take a break and sit down and just read the bible and listen for God. I do feel better and have a peace. I am trying not to do things my way but His will. This proves a challenge!

On a happier note my father came to Grandparents Day at Luke's school so here is a picture of the boys together.

This morning was great my sister called and asked if I wanted to go to breakfast. This is my favorite thing to do and I also got to eat at Skillets my favorite place to eat! My niece also came Bella she was very good. Her favorite thing to do is say Kari. So I think she said it 50 times!

I ask for prayer that the business would turn and God's will would be done. Pray that I do not let the stress of it all get to me.

1 comment:

Laura said...

You got it. Slim and I will be praying for you guys. See you on Thursday morning.

Love you