Friday, July 18, 2008

Luke's trip to Publix


I am the kind of person that likes to go to the grocery store by themselves. I rarely take the kids or my husband. So last week I had to take Luke with me to the store, which was the first time that I can remember ever taking him. I am sure he has been before but it had been at least six months to a year. Just to give background we also eat very little junk food in my house because I don't buy it. So Luke's eyes were huge!! He could not believe all the stuff in the store. We went down the chip isle and I thought he was going to have a heart attack. He was amazed that they had the same as at school. So we bought a couple of things that still today he said that those are school chips because he has never had them anywhere else. His face was priceless and I was on the phone with Laura not sure if she could hear him but it was so cute "mom it is school chips". I just had to post about how cute he was.

No comments: