Wednesday, July 23, 2008

To move or not?

Well, I did not get the job in Fort Myers. So I am in prayer on whether to move to North Carolina or not. My husband wants to move and I should listen to him because he is the head of the house. But, I have been in prayer and I do not feel God calling me either way to move or not. John says that God has confirmed in his heart to move. I know I need to be obedient it is just that this is an area that I struggle with. So I continue to pray I know that God will lead me to where I need to go. He is faithful and just. Prayer is needed for this.

3 comments:

Laura said...

I am praying for you guys. Love you.

Art Teacher said...

Moves are hard, but good! If he is confident and has peace about it then go with it. Your peace will come by watching him(John) and Him(God)lead. It will be a great adventure!
But don't tell Laura I told you to do it, she'll be sad to see another friend go.

The Patterson Family said...

I am thinking about you all and praying for God's clear voice of direction and peace. I am so sorry that things are difficult right now. I love you and miss seeing your family.